What is involved in ITAR
Find out what the related areas are that ITAR connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a ITAR thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Military supply chain management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Military supply chain management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which ITAR related domains to cover and 152 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
ITAR, United States Department of Homeland Security, United States Munitions List, Boeing 787, Export Administration Regulations, European Space Agency, Northrop Grumman, National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013, Space Systems/Loral, Sikorsky Aircraft, Dassault Rafale, General Dynamics Land Systems, Defense Security Cooperation Agency, United States nationality law, Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls, Joint Strike Fighter, ITT Corporation, Lockheed Martin, Satellite insurance, Space Shuttle Challenger disaster, Cold War, Super Tucano, Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet, Overseas Chinese, NHI NH90, Thales Alenia Space, Bureau of Industry and Security, Export Control Classification Number, The Economist, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Immigration to Canada, Night vision, Invention Secrecy Act, Apstar 2, ITAR, Customs Act, CH-148 Cyclone, United States Department of State, Intelsat 708, Anti-discrimination law, Dassault Aviation, Australian Government, Halifax-class frigate, Immigration to Australia, Foreign Military Sales, Technology readiness level, Strict liability, GM Defense, First generation immigrant, Export Administration Act of 1979, F-35 Lightning II, Classified information, Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone, Arms Export Control Act, Code of Federal Regulations, US Congress, Product bundling, Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security, Permanent resident, Launch vehicle, Aerospace Industries Association, Department of Commerce, Eastern Bloc, Overseas Vietnamese, The Peoples Republic of China, Homeland Security, British nationality law:
ITAR Critical Criteria:
Learn from ITAR strategies and report on developing an effective ITAR strategy.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once ITAR is underway?
– Do those selected for the ITAR team have a good general understanding of what ITAR is all about?
– What is your foreign military service history?
– Which ITAR goals are the most important?
– What is your military service record?
– What is a routine sanitary survey?
United States Department of Homeland Security Critical Criteria:
Substantiate United States Department of Homeland Security risks and get the big picture.
– How much does ITAR help?
United States Munitions List Critical Criteria:
Systematize United States Munitions List tactics and get the big picture.
– How can you measure ITAR in a systematic way?
– Why should we adopt a ITAR framework?
– How to Secure ITAR?
Boeing 787 Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Boeing 787 management and secure Boeing 787 creativity.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to ITAR? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether ITAR goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Export Administration Regulations Critical Criteria:
Scan Export Administration Regulations tactics and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Export Administration Regulations.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed ITAR opportunities costing us money?
– How do we Lead with ITAR in Mind?
– How do we keep improving ITAR?
European Space Agency Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re European Space Agency quality and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging European Space Agency.
– Among the ITAR product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing ITAR? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Who sets the ITAR standards?
Northrop Grumman Critical Criteria:
Jump start Northrop Grumman decisions and report on setting up Northrop Grumman without losing ground.
– what is the best design framework for ITAR organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does ITAR appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are current ITAR Paradigms?
National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 Critical Criteria:
Guide National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 tasks and point out National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 tensions in leadership.
– Does ITAR include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Have you identified your ITAR key performance indicators?
– What are the barriers to increased ITAR production?
Space Systems/Loral Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Space Systems/Loral projects and do something to it.
– Will ITAR have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How can skill-level changes improve ITAR?
Sikorsky Aircraft Critical Criteria:
Confer over Sikorsky Aircraft adoptions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Sikorsky Aircraft is getting what it needs.
– When a ITAR manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Is there any existing ITAR governance structure?
– What will drive ITAR change?
Dassault Rafale Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Dassault Rafale planning and probe the present value of growth of Dassault Rafale.
– Is the scope of ITAR defined?
General Dynamics Land Systems Critical Criteria:
Analyze General Dynamics Land Systems results and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential General Dynamics Land Systems information.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your ITAR strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your ITAR processes?
– How do we go about Securing ITAR?
Defense Security Cooperation Agency Critical Criteria:
Administer Defense Security Cooperation Agency results and change contexts.
– In what ways are ITAR vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Who needs to know about ITAR ?
– How to deal with ITAR Changes?
United States nationality law Critical Criteria:
Analyze United States nationality law adoptions and catalog what business benefits will United States nationality law goals deliver if achieved.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once ITAR is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic ITAR objectives?
– What are the Key enablers to make this ITAR move?
Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls governance and finalize the present value of growth of Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls.
– Think about the functions involved in your ITAR project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a ITAR study?
– How do we Improve ITAR service perception, and satisfaction?
Joint Strike Fighter Critical Criteria:
Generalize Joint Strike Fighter tactics and stake your claim.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about ITAR. How do we gain traction?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of ITAR?
– What are the Essentials of Internal ITAR Management?
ITT Corporation Critical Criteria:
Mix ITT Corporation issues and proactively manage ITT Corporation risks.
– Think about the people you identified for your ITAR project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our ITAR agendas for the next 3 years?
– Why are ITAR skills important?
Lockheed Martin Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Lockheed Martin goals and ask questions.
Satellite insurance Critical Criteria:
Trace Satellite insurance tactics and spearhead techniques for implementing Satellite insurance.
– What is the purpose of ITAR in relation to the mission?
Space Shuttle Challenger disaster Critical Criteria:
Merge Space Shuttle Challenger disaster planning and reduce Space Shuttle Challenger disaster costs.
– How do we ensure that implementations of ITAR products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How important is ITAR to the user organizations mission?
– How can we improve ITAR?
Cold War Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Cold War visions and mentor Cold War customer orientation.
– Are assumptions made in ITAR stated explicitly?
– What are the short and long-term ITAR goals?
– Have all basic functions of ITAR been defined?
Super Tucano Critical Criteria:
Coach on Super Tucano management and define Super Tucano competency-based leadership.
– What is our ITAR Strategy?
Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Critical Criteria:
Check Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet engagements and forecast involvement of future Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet projects in development.
– Does the ITAR task fit the clients priorities?
– What threat is ITAR addressing?
Overseas Chinese Critical Criteria:
Probe Overseas Chinese planning and cater for concise Overseas Chinese education.
– Have the types of risks that may impact ITAR been identified and analyzed?
NHI NH90 Critical Criteria:
Use past NHI NH90 visions and report on setting up NHI NH90 without losing ground.
– Is there a ITAR Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Is ITAR Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Thales Alenia Space Critical Criteria:
Match Thales Alenia Space issues and get out your magnifying glass.
– How likely is the current ITAR plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What vendors make products that address the ITAR needs?
Bureau of Industry and Security Critical Criteria:
Canvass Bureau of Industry and Security strategies and separate what are the business goals Bureau of Industry and Security is aiming to achieve.
– Is ITAR dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Export Control Classification Number Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Export Control Classification Number governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Export Control Classification Number projects.
– What are internal and external ITAR relations?
The Economist Critical Criteria:
Coach on The Economist management and describe the risks of The Economist sustainability.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a ITAR project?
– What are all of our ITAR domains and what do they do?
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Critical Criteria:
Check International Traffic in Arms Regulations adoptions and gather International Traffic in Arms Regulations models .
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a ITAR process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the ITAR process available?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting ITAR with what users do day-to-day?
– What about ITAR Analysis of results?
Immigration to Canada Critical Criteria:
See the value of Immigration to Canada outcomes and gather practices for scaling Immigration to Canada.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect ITAR workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do we manage ITAR Knowledge Management (KM)?
Night vision Critical Criteria:
Guide Night vision decisions and figure out ways to motivate other Night vision users.
– How can you negotiate ITAR successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations ITAR values?
Invention Secrecy Act Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Invention Secrecy Act leadership and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Invention Secrecy Act projects.
– Is the ITAR organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Do ITAR rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Apstar 2 Critical Criteria:
Discourse Apstar 2 projects and probe the present value of growth of Apstar 2.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with ITAR ?
– Does our organization need more ITAR education?
– What are specific ITAR Rules to follow?
ITAR Critical Criteria:
Facilitate ITAR leadership and clarify ways to gain access to competitive ITAR services.
– Do we monitor the ITAR decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in ITAR?
Customs Act Critical Criteria:
Explore Customs Act engagements and stake your claim.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate ITAR delivery for example is new software needed?
– How will you know that the ITAR project has been successful?
CH-148 Cyclone Critical Criteria:
Investigate CH-148 Cyclone issues and find the essential reading for CH-148 Cyclone researchers.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as ITAR leaders?
– What are the business goals ITAR is aiming to achieve?
United States Department of State Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about United States Department of State goals and look for lots of ideas.
– Why is ITAR important for you now?
Intelsat 708 Critical Criteria:
Analyze Intelsat 708 quality and remodel and develop an effective Intelsat 708 strategy.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of ITAR moving forward?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom ITAR project?
Anti-discrimination law Critical Criteria:
Jump start Anti-discrimination law tactics and do something to it.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your ITAR activities?
Dassault Aviation Critical Criteria:
Guide Dassault Aviation goals and remodel and develop an effective Dassault Aviation strategy.
Australian Government Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Australian Government tasks and cater for concise Australian Government education.
Halifax-class frigate Critical Criteria:
Mix Halifax-class frigate projects and question.
Immigration to Australia Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Immigration to Australia management and handle a jump-start course to Immigration to Australia.
– Can we do ITAR without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How do we go about Comparing ITAR approaches/solutions?
Foreign Military Sales Critical Criteria:
Apply Foreign Military Sales failures and work towards be a leading Foreign Military Sales expert.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that ITAR objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Technology readiness level Critical Criteria:
Pilot Technology readiness level strategies and do something to it.
– What are our best practices for minimizing ITAR project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the ITAR project lifecycle?
Strict liability Critical Criteria:
Use past Strict liability management and pay attention to the small things.
– How do we know that any ITAR analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Are there ITAR problems defined?
GM Defense Critical Criteria:
Boost GM Defense tasks and revise understanding of GM Defense architectures.
– Does ITAR systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
First generation immigrant Critical Criteria:
Revitalize First generation immigrant management and report on setting up First generation immigrant without losing ground.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for ITAR strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do we measure improved ITAR service perception, and satisfaction?
Export Administration Act of 1979 Critical Criteria:
Design Export Administration Act of 1979 goals and slay a dragon.
F-35 Lightning II Critical Criteria:
Group F-35 Lightning II governance and check on ways to get started with F-35 Lightning II.
– Who will provide the final approval of ITAR deliverables?
– How would one define ITAR leadership?
Classified information Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Classified information projects and look at the big picture.
– Are there any data with specific security or regulatory concerns with sharing (e.g. classified information or handling requirements), and how will they be addressed?
Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone Critical Criteria:
Audit Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone engagements and gather practices for scaling Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone.
Arms Export Control Act Critical Criteria:
Graph Arms Export Control Act governance and get answers.
– What are the key elements of your ITAR performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these ITAR processes?
– Are we Assessing ITAR and Risk?
Code of Federal Regulations Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Code of Federal Regulations planning and change contexts.
US Congress Critical Criteria:
Define US Congress planning and oversee US Congress requirements.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this ITAR process?
Product bundling Critical Criteria:
X-ray Product bundling tactics and arbitrate Product bundling techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How will you measure your ITAR effectiveness?
– Do we have past ITAR Successes?
Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security Critical Criteria:
Trace Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security outcomes and find the essential reading for Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security researchers.
Permanent resident Critical Criteria:
Guide Permanent resident governance and differentiate in coordinating Permanent resident.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the ITAR process?
– Are there ITAR Models?
Launch vehicle Critical Criteria:
Think about Launch vehicle failures and assess what counts with Launch vehicle that we are not counting.
Aerospace Industries Association Critical Criteria:
Chart Aerospace Industries Association leadership and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Aerospace Industries Association.
Department of Commerce Critical Criteria:
Devise Department of Commerce results and find answers.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding ITAR?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its ITAR processes?
Eastern Bloc Critical Criteria:
Confer over Eastern Bloc planning and adopt an insight outlook.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a ITAR project?
Overseas Vietnamese Critical Criteria:
Analyze Overseas Vietnamese visions and stake your claim.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which ITAR models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the disruptive ITAR technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
The Peoples Republic of China Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate The Peoples Republic of China tactics and create a map for yourself.
– How is the value delivered by ITAR being measured?
– What is Effective ITAR?
Homeland Security Critical Criteria:
Study Homeland Security planning and tour deciding if Homeland Security progress is made.
– Has your company conducted a Cybersecurity evaluation of key assets in concert with the National Cyber Security Division of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)?
British nationality law Critical Criteria:
Categorize British nationality law adoptions and achieve a single British nationality law view and bringing data together.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of ITAR into the services that we provide?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Military supply chain management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
ITAR External links:
R2 Certified Electronics Recycling, Nationwide GSA ITAR
What is ITAR and EAR compliance? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What does ITAR Compliant/ITAR Compliance mean? | …
United States Munitions List External links:
22 CFR Part 121 – THE UNITED STATES MUNITIONS LIST | …
Boeing 787 External links:
Boeing 787 Dreamliner | Seating plan – LOT.com
Export Administration Regulations External links:
15 CFR 30.16 – Export Administration Regulations. | US …
Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
Export Administration Regulations (EAR) Subscriber …
European Space Agency External links:
European Space Agency announces new Open Access …
Northrop Grumman External links:
Newsroom | Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman Corporation – Home | Facebook
Northrop Grumman – Safe Access File Exchange
National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 External links:
National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013
Space Systems/Loral External links:
Space Systems/Loral | Jobs List
351 Space Systems/Loral reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Space Systems/Loral Salaries | CareerBliss
Dassault Rafale External links:
Dassault Rafale – STEP / IGES – 3D CAD model – GrabCAD
General Dynamics Land Systems External links:
General Dynamics Land Systems | Supplier Container …
56161 – GENERAL DYNAMICS LAND SYSTEMS – – Page 1
General Dynamics Land Systems – websitestores.net
Defense Security Cooperation Agency External links:
Defense Security Cooperation Agency Jobs, …
ESAMM | Defense Security Cooperation Agency
[PDF]Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA)
Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls External links:
Talk:Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls
Joint Strike Fighter External links:
COMBATSIM.COM: Joint Strike Fighter: Interview
Joint Strike Fighter for PC – GameFAQs
F-35 Lightning II (Joint Strike Fighter) | Military.com
ITT Corporation External links:
ITT Corporation | American company | Britannica.com
ITT Corporation: Lit. Rel. No. 20896 / February 11, 2009
ITT Corporation Jobs
Lockheed Martin External links:
Lockheed Martin – Military
Lockheed Martin Corporation Common Stock (LMT)
LMT Lockheed Martin Corp XNYS:LMT Stock Quote Price …
Satellite insurance External links:
Satellite Insurance Premiums Soar Amid Massive …
Space Shuttle Challenger disaster External links:
The Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster – TIME
Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster FAQ: What Went Wrong
Cold War External links:
Cuban Missile Crisis – Cold War – HISTORY.com
SparkNotes: The Cold War (1945–1963): Summary of Events
Super Tucano External links:
[PDF]Embraer Super Tucano paper model
Nigeria to get Brazilian Super Tucanos | Jane’s 360
Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet External links:
Boeing: fa-18-super-hornet – Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet
Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet
http://The Boeing F/A-18E and F/A-18F Super Hornet are twin-engine carrier-capable multirole fighter aircraft variants based on the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet. The F/A-18E single-seat and F/A-18F tand…
Overseas Chinese External links:
Shenzhen Overseas Chinese Town Co., Ltd: SHE:000069 …
Overseas Chinese acquisitions worth $75bn cancelled …
NHI NH90 External links:
The-Blueprints.com – Vector Drawing – NHI NH90
Thales Alenia Space External links:
THALES ALENIA SPACE Careers and Employment | Indeed.com
Thales Alenia Space Italia SpA: Company Profile – Bloomberg
Thales Alenia Space, Toulouse, France. 355 likes · 666 were here. Commercial & Industrial
Bureau of Industry and Security External links:
Bureau of Industry and Security | Department of Commerce
[PDF]Bureau of Industry and Security – Department of …
http://www.osec.doc.gov/bmi/budget/09BIB/Bureau of Industry and Security.pdf
Export Control Classification Number External links:
What is an Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)? – UPS
The Economist External links:
The Economist Events
The Economist – Official Site
Brexit: | The Economist
International Traffic in Arms Regulations External links:
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
International Traffic in Arms Regulations – pmddtc.state.gov
Immigration to Canada External links:
Farah Immigration – Immigration to Canada, Visit Canada
Immigration to Canada | Canadian Immigration
Immigration to Canada | Canadian Visa Immigration …
Night vision External links:
TNVC – Tactical Night Vision Company
Night Vision Goggles | eBay
The Belkin NetCam Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision makes it easy to check in on your kids after school or watch your pet at play–right on your mobile device.
Invention Secrecy Act External links:
The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 – A must Read
Administration of the Invention Secrecy Act
ITAR External links:
What is ITAR and EAR compliance? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What does ITAR Compliant/ITAR Compliance mean? | …
R2 Certified Electronics Recycling, Nationwide GSA ITAR
Customs Act External links:
[PDF]Customs Act 1901 Re Collector of Customs of Tasmania …
CH-148 Cyclone External links:
CH-148 Cyclone – Shearwater – YouTube
Aircraft Data for the CH-148 Cyclone – AHS International
CH-148 Cyclone – Breaking Defense
United States Department of State External links:
[PDF]United States Department of State
Anti-discrimination law External links:
Federal Anti-Discrimination Laws | LegalMatch Law Library
[PDF]ANTI-DISCRIMINATION LAW LIST – Connecticut
Dassault Aviation External links:
Dassault Aviation on the Forbes World’s Best Employers List
Australian Government External links:
Australian Government Official Says Muslims Who Want …
Immigration to Australia External links:
Immigration to Australia – Home | Facebook
Immigration To Australia – Immigration | Laws.com
Foreign Military Sales External links:
[PDF]GAO-17-682, FOREIGN MILITARY SALES: …
[PDF]Chapter 5 FOREIGN MILITARY SALES PROCESS
[PDF]GAO-17-703, FOREIGN MILITARY SALES : DOD …
Technology readiness level External links:
[PDF]Technology Readiness Level Definitions
Technology Readiness Level (TRL) – AcqNotes
Strict liability External links:
http://In law, strict liability is a standard for liability which may exist in either a criminal or civil context. A rule specifying strict liability makes a person legally responsible for the damage and loss caused by his/her acts and omissions regardless of culpability (including fault in criminal law terms, typically the presence of mens rea).
Strict liability legal definition of strict liability
Strict Liability – Negligence | Laws.com
GM Defense External links:
GM Defense LAV | Car News | News | Car and Driver
First generation immigrant External links:
This first generation immigrant just got into all eight Ivies
Export Administration Act of 1979 External links:
Export Administration Act of 1979
http://The Export Administration Act (EAA) of 1979 (P.L. 96-72) provided legal authority to the President to control U.S. exports for reasons of national security, foreign policy, and/or short supply.
[PDF]THE EXPORT ADMINISTRATION ACT OF 1979
S. 737 (96 th): Export Administration Act of 1979
F-35 Lightning II External links:
F-35 Lightning II Testing Begins on USS America
F-35 Capabilities | F-35 Lightning II
F-35 Lightning II (Joint Strike Fighter) | Military.com
Classified information External links:
[USC10] 18 USC 798: Disclosure of classified information
http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:18 section:798 edition:prelim)
Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone External links:
Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone – jproc.ca
Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone Maritime Multirole Helicopter
Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone Maritime Helicopter
Code of Federal Regulations External links:
CFR – Code of Federal Regulations Title 21
[PDF]CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS
Code of Federal Regulations
US Congress External links:
Sue Zwahlen – Candidate for US Congress 2018
Term Limits for US Congress – Home | Facebook
Product bundling External links:
Product Bundling | AT&T Website Solutions
Product Bundling Strategy | Chron.com
ERIC – Product Bundling and Shared Information Goods: …
Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security External links:
Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security
Permanent resident External links:
How do I renew my permanent resident card? – cic.gc.ca
Launch vehicle External links:
Launch vehicle catalogue. (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Vector Launch Vehicle Family – Vector Launch Inc.
[PDF]Launch vehicle optimization – SRM University
Aerospace Industries Association External links:
Membership – Aerospace Industries Association
[PDF]AEROSPACE INDUSTRIES ASSOCIATION – SEC.gov
Aerospace Industries Association – Official Site
Department of Commerce External links:
Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic …
Maryland is Open for Business | Department of Commerce
Home – Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union
Eastern Bloc External links:
Eastern Bloc – Wiktionary
what are three eastern bloc nations – Brainly.com
Most Popular “Eastern Bloc” Titles – IMDb
Overseas Vietnamese External links:
Why Overseas Vietnamese (Viet Kieu) Should Travel …
OVERSEAS VIETNAMESE 1 – pinterest.com
The Peoples Republic of China External links:
The Peoples Republic of China Flashcards | Quizlet
Consulate General of the Peoples Republic of China, New York, New York. 96 likes. Government Organization
Homeland Security External links:
Homeland Security Grant Program | FEMA.gov
hsema | Homeland Security and Emergency Management …
Login – HSIN: Homeland Security Information Network
British nationality law External links:
British Nationality Law – efelix.de
British Nationality Law – wwwdhd.de
British Nationality Law – andbar.de