Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 654 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 654 standard requirements:
- Are industry best practices used to implement strong encryption for authentication and transmission for wireless networks transmitting cardholder data or connected to the cardholder data environment?
- Are anti-virus programs capable of detecting, removing, and protecting against all known types of malicious software (for example, viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware, and rootkits)?
- Upon completion of a significant change, are all relevant PCI DSS requirements implemented on all new or changed systems and networks, and documentation updated as applicable?
- The full contents of any track (from the magnetic stripe located on the back of a card, equivalent data contained on a chip, or elsewhere) are not stored after authorization?
- Are passwords/passphrases set to a unique value for each user for first-time use and upon reset, and must each user change their password immediately after the first use?
- If a session has been idle for more than 15 minutes, are users required to re-authenticate (for example, re-enter the password) to re-activate the terminal or session?
- Activation of remote-access technologies for vendors and business partners only when needed by vendors and business partners, with immediate deactivation after use?
- Establishing, documenting, and distributing security incident response and escalation procedures to ensure timely and effective handling of all situations?
- Roles, responsibilities, and communication and contact strategies in the event of a compromise including notification of the payment brands, at a minimum?
- Are encryption keys changed from default at installation, and changed anytime anyone with knowledge of the keys leaves the company or changes positions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council book in PDF containing 654 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What do you expect the target audience to do, say, think or feel as a result of this communication?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do documented requirements exist for all critical components and areas, including technical, business, interfaces, performance, security and conversion requirements?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined by which the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council project scope may be changed?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department responsible for a continual review of marketing trends, particularly on long-term contracts and contracts containing escalation clauses?
- Project Charter: Dependent Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council projects: What Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council projects must be underway or completed before this Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council project can be successful?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Initiating Process Group: Are there resources to maintain and support the outcome of the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
Step-by-step and complete Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council project with this in-depth Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council investments work better.
This Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.