Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NComputing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NComputing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NComputing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NComputing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NComputing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- Which customers cant participate in our NComputing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with NComputing?
- What are the expected benefits of NComputing to the stakeholder?
- What are all of our NComputing domains and what do they do?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of NComputing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NComputing book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NComputing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NComputing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NComputing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NComputing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NComputing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NComputing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NComputing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: If you were to write a list of what should not be included in the scope statement, what are some of the things that you would recommend be described as out-of-scope?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are there any drawbacks to using a responsibility assignment matrix?
- Project Schedule: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the NComputing project schedule?
- Change Management Plan: How will you deal with anger about the restricting of communications due to confidentiality considerations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the NComputing project via agreements?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the NComputing project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the NComputing project?
Step-by-step and complete NComputing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NComputing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NComputing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NComputing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NComputing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NComputing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NComputing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NComputing project with this in-depth NComputing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NComputing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NComputing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NComputing investments work better.
This NComputing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.