Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Maintenance resource management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Maintenance resource management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Maintenance resource management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Maintenance resource management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Maintenance resource management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Who will use it?
- How did the Maintenance resource management manager receive input to the development of a Maintenance resource management improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Operational – will it work?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Maintenance resource management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- Does Maintenance resource management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Maintenance resource management book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Maintenance resource management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Maintenance resource management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Maintenance resource management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Maintenance resource management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Maintenance resource management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Maintenance resource management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Maintenance resource management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: How will you learn more about the process or system youre trying to improve?
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why their tender failed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Quality of people required to meet the forecast needs of the department?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Maintenance resource management project, how could you improve on the way Maintenance resource management project was conducted?
- Project Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- WBS Dictionary: Are time-phased budgets established for planning and control of level of effort activity by category of resource; for example, type of manpower and/or material?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Describe the process that will be used to design, develop, review, accept, distribute and change outputs. Will all outputs delivered by the Maintenance resource management project follow the same process?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms in place to evaluate the performance of the departments suppliers?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the informal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed Maintenance resource management project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Maintenance resource management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Maintenance resource management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Maintenance resource management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Maintenance resource management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Maintenance resource management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Maintenance resource management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Maintenance resource management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Maintenance resource management project with this in-depth Maintenance resource management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Maintenance resource management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Maintenance resource management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Maintenance resource management investments work better.
This Maintenance resource management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.