Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Invensys Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Invensys related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Invensys specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Invensys Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Invensys improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Consider your own Invensys project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- How will effects be measured?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Invensys values?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Invensys leaders?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Invensys’s gains?
- Is the scope of Invensys defined?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Invensys book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Invensys self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Invensys Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Invensys areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Invensys Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Invensys projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Invensys Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Invensys project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the estimated time to complete the Invensys project if status quo is maintained?
- Quality Audit: Does the suppliers quality system have a written procedure for corrective action when a defect occurs?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research programs are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many As: Does a proper segregation of duties exist?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its policy management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Invensys project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Invensys project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Invensys project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
Step-by-step and complete Invensys Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Invensys project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Invensys project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Invensys project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Invensys project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Invensys project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Invensys project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Invensys project with this in-depth Invensys Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Invensys projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Invensys and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Invensys investments work better.
This Invensys All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.