Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Information silo Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Information silo related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Information silo specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Information silo Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Information silo improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Does Information silo analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- How is progress measured?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Information silo ?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Information silo?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Information silo study?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Information silo move?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Information silo book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Information silo self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Information silo Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Information silo areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Information silo Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Information silo projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Information silo Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Information silo project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Quality is about improvement and accountability. The immediate questions that arise out of that statement are: (i) improvement on what, and (ii) accountable to whom?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is the anticipated procedure (recruitment, solicitation of volunteers, or assignment) for selecting team members?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Information silo project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Information silo project stage?
- Cost Management Plan: Contractors scope – How will contractors scope be defined when contracts are let?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Procurement Audit: Was the formal review of requests to participate or evaluation of bids correctly undertaken?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Information silo project plan?
- Project Schedule: How effectively were issues able to be resolved without impacting the Information silo project Schedule or Budget?
Step-by-step and complete Information silo Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Information silo project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Information silo project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Information silo project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Information silo project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Information silo project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Information silo project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Information silo project with this in-depth Information silo Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Information silo projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Information silo and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Information silo investments work better.
This Information silo All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.