Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Buzz Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Buzz related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Buzz specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Buzz Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Buzz improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Google Buzz moving forward?
- What are the key elements of your Google Buzz performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Is Google Buzz Required?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- How does the Google Buzz manager ensure against scope creep?
- Who will be in control?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Google Buzz ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Buzz book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Google Buzz self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Buzz Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Buzz areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Buzz Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Buzz projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Buzz Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Google Buzz project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Can the Google Buzz project team do several activities in parallel?
- Procurement Audit: If an order is divided among several vendors, is the explanation for that procedure documented?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines been set up for how the procurement process should be conducted?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Google Buzz project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Cost Management Plan: Contracting method – What contracting method is to be used for the contracts?
- Initiating Process Group: Have you evaluated the teams performance and asked for feedback?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the personnel with the necessary skills and competence been identified and has agreement for their participation in the Google Buzz project been reached with the appropriate management?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this Google Buzz project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has not been involved up to now but should have been?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
Step-by-step and complete Google Buzz Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Buzz project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Buzz project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Buzz project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Buzz project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Buzz project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Buzz project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Buzz project with this in-depth Google Buzz Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Buzz projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Buzz and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Buzz investments work better.
This Google Buzz All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.