Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise architecture framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise architecture framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise architecture framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise architecture framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise architecture framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- Does the target infrastructure and SOA approach need to be in line with other IT strategy / Enterprise architecture framework(s)?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Enterprise architecture framework shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Enterprise architecture framework brings?
- Does Enterprise architecture framework analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Does the Enterprise architecture framework performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What is the value created by Enterprise Architecture?
- When is an Enterprise Architecture Good Enough ?
- Why is Enterprise Architecture Needed?
- How do you stay inspired?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise architecture framework book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise architecture framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise architecture framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise architecture framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise architecture framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise architecture framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise architecture framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise architecture framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the effect of the debriefing schedule on potential protests?
- Procurement Audit: When performance conditions were detailed in the tender documentation, did the contracting authority verify if the tenders received met those requirements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Enterprise architecture framework project sufficiently qualified?
- Planning Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do Enterprise architecture framework project team members work in the same physical location to enhance team performance?
- Procurement Audit: Was there reasonable justification for the need of the purchase, namely when made towards the end of the financial year?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When do the individual activities need to start and finish?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Enterprise architecture framework project?
- Cost Management Plan: Milestones – What are the key dates in executing the contract plan?
- Requirements Management Plan: What information regarding the Enterprise architecture framework project requirements will be reported?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise architecture framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise architecture framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise architecture framework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise architecture framework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise architecture framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise architecture framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise architecture framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise architecture framework project with this in-depth Enterprise architecture framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise architecture framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise architecture framework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise architecture framework investments work better.
This Enterprise architecture framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.