Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 788 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 788 standard requirements:
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- What are the key elements of your Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Strategic planning -Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure relations
- Who needs to know about Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure ?
- What situation(s) led to this Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Self Assessment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure book in PDF containing 788 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Performance bond should always provide what part of the contract value?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure project stage?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Quality Audit: Is there a written procedure for receiving materials?
- Procurement Audit: If an order is divided among several vendors, is the explanation for that procedure documented?
- Risk Audit: Is there (or should there be) some impact on the process of setting materiality when the auditor more effectively identifies higher risk areas of the financial statements?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure project termination impact Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure project team members?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure project?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks managed to provide reasonable assurance regarding department procurement objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure project with this in-depth Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure investments work better.
This Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.