Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Base CRM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Base CRM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Base CRM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Base CRM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Base CRM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How to measure variability?
- Can we do Base CRM without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Base CRM processes?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Do we have past Base CRM Successes?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- What will drive Base CRM change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Base CRM book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Base CRM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Base CRM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Base CRM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Base CRM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Base CRM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Base CRM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Base CRM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has the department identified and described the different elements in the procurement process?
- Procurement Audit: Are open purchase orders with a fixed monetary limitation used for local purchases of small dollar value?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Goals for the Base CRM project. What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Base CRM project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is changing technology threatening our organizations position?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Procurement Management Plan: How long will it take for the purchase cost to be the same as the lease cost?
- Cost Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Was the consultant knowledgeable about the program?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Base CRM project schedule available for all Base CRM project team members to review?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your companys services?
Step-by-step and complete Base CRM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Base CRM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Base CRM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Base CRM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Base CRM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Base CRM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Base CRM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Base CRM project with this in-depth Base CRM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Base CRM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Base CRM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Base CRM investments work better.
This Base CRM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.