What is involved in Web Security
Find out what the related areas are that Web Security connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Web Security thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Web Security journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Web Security leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Web Security related domains to cover and 137 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Web Security, Anti-spam techniques, Web Security, Memory safety, Keystroke logging, Internet Engineering Task Force, Cryptographic protocol, Zombie computer, Circuit-level gateway, Comparison of firewalls, Screening router, Network packet, Triple DES, Message authentication, Computer security, Firewalls and Internet Security, Security token, Simple Mail Transfer Protocol, Computer worm, Hypertext Transfer Protocol, Mail user agent, Internet Protocol, Web traffic, OSI model, Denial-of-service attack, Transport Layer Security, Internet key exchange, Google Chrome, Pretty Good Privacy, Internet safety, Internet protocol suite, Internet security, Browser security, Domain Name System, Proxy server, Application security, Password manager, Virtual private network, Goatse Security, Cyberspace Electronic Security Act, Operating systems, Web service, Computer worms, Antivirus software, Mail transfer agent, Usability of web authentication systems, Computer Viruses, Network Address Translation, Comparison of antivirus software, Computer virus, Message authentication code, Web literacy, Stateful firewall, Network security, Network security policy, Trojan horse:
Web Security Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Web Security strategies and finalize specific methods for Web Security acceptance.
– What criteria should I use to evaluate hosted web security solutions security saas for smbs?
– What are our needs in relation to Web Security skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is Web Security Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Which Web Security goals are the most important?
Anti-spam techniques Critical Criteria:
Debate over Anti-spam techniques strategies and overcome Anti-spam techniques skills and management ineffectiveness.
– In a project to restructure Web Security outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Web Security moving forward?
– What will drive Web Security change?
Web Security Critical Criteria:
Systematize Web Security risks and prioritize challenges of Web Security.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Web Security agendas for the next 3 years?
– Does the Web Security task fit the clients priorities?
– Is the scope of Web Security defined?
Memory safety Critical Criteria:
Graph Memory safety results and document what potential Memory safety megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How can you negotiate Web Security successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How would one define Web Security leadership?
– Is a Web Security Team Work effort in place?
Keystroke logging Critical Criteria:
Jump start Keystroke logging engagements and secure Keystroke logging creativity.
– How much does Web Security help?
Internet Engineering Task Force Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Internet Engineering Task Force failures and handle a jump-start course to Internet Engineering Task Force.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Web Security project manager?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Web Security Management?
– What are the usability implications of Web Security actions?
Cryptographic protocol Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Cryptographic protocol tasks and change contexts.
– Which customers cant participate in our Web Security domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Web Security objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How can we improve Web Security?
Zombie computer Critical Criteria:
Merge Zombie computer planning and test out new things.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Web Security workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Web Security information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Circuit-level gateway Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Circuit-level gateway outcomes and slay a dragon.
– What are all of our Web Security domains and what do they do?
Comparison of firewalls Critical Criteria:
Gauge Comparison of firewalls visions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Comparison of firewalls skills.
– Think about the functions involved in your Web Security project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Web Security activities?
– What are our Web Security Processes?
Screening router Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Screening router management and sort Screening router activities.
– Can we do Web Security without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Does our organization need more Web Security education?
Network packet Critical Criteria:
Investigate Network packet projects and create a map for yourself.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Web Security product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How do we manage Web Security Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How do we go about Comparing Web Security approaches/solutions?
Triple DES Critical Criteria:
Pilot Triple DES visions and gather Triple DES models .
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Web Security into the services that we provide?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Web Security leaders?
– How do we maintain Web Securitys Integrity?
Message authentication Critical Criteria:
Steer Message authentication results and track iterative Message authentication results.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Web Security?
– Does Web Security analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Grasp Computer security outcomes and secure Computer security creativity.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– Does Web Security create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Firewalls and Internet Security Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Firewalls and Internet Security tasks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Firewalls and Internet Security projects.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Web Security process?
– What are the long-term Web Security goals?
Security token Critical Criteria:
Confer re Security token tactics and cater for concise Security token education.
– How will you know that the Web Security project has been successful?
Simple Mail Transfer Protocol Critical Criteria:
Grade Simple Mail Transfer Protocol tasks and catalog what business benefits will Simple Mail Transfer Protocol goals deliver if achieved.
– What is the purpose of Web Security in relation to the mission?
– Will Web Security deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Computer worm Critical Criteria:
Focus on Computer worm outcomes and grade techniques for implementing Computer worm controls.
– Does Web Security systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do Web Security rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Hypertext Transfer Protocol Critical Criteria:
Graph Hypertext Transfer Protocol visions and remodel and develop an effective Hypertext Transfer Protocol strategy.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Web Security. How do we gain traction?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Web Security products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How likely is the current Web Security plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Mail user agent Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Mail user agent outcomes and do something to it.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Web Security?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Web Security forward?
Internet Protocol Critical Criteria:
Understand Internet Protocol failures and innovate what needs to be done with Internet Protocol.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Web Security been identified and analyzed?
– Is Internet Protocol security (IPSec) support available?
Web traffic Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Web traffic failures and document what potential Web traffic megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
OSI model Critical Criteria:
Grasp OSI model risks and develop and take control of the OSI model initiative.
– Is the Web Security organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Denial-of-service attack Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Denial-of-service attack risks and look at the big picture.
– IDS/IPS traffic pattern analysis can often detect or block attacks such as a denial-of-service attack or a network scan. However, in some cases this is legitimate traffic (such as using cloud infrastructure for load testing or security testing). Does the cloud provider have a documented exception process for allowing legitimate traffic that the IDS/IPS flags as an attack pattern?
– Is the provider able to withstand and adapt to high-traffic attacks, such as Distributed Denial-of-Service attacks?
Transport Layer Security Critical Criteria:
Debate over Transport Layer Security projects and correct better engagement with Transport Layer Security results.
– How to deal with Web Security Changes?
– Is Web Security Required?
Internet key exchange Critical Criteria:
Judge Internet key exchange planning and raise human resource and employment practices for Internet key exchange.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Web Security objectives?
– Are there recognized Web Security problems?
Google Chrome Critical Criteria:
Focus on Google Chrome engagements and gather Google Chrome models .
– Does Web Security include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Web Security models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Pretty Good Privacy Critical Criteria:
Group Pretty Good Privacy leadership and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Pretty Good Privacy is getting what it needs.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Web Security is underway?
– Are we Assessing Web Security and Risk?
Internet safety Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Internet safety failures and probe the present value of growth of Internet safety.
– When a Web Security manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Internet protocol suite Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Internet protocol suite visions and raise human resource and employment practices for Internet protocol suite.
– Does Web Security analysis show the relationships among important Web Security factors?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Web Security study?
– Have you identified your Web Security key performance indicators?
Internet security Critical Criteria:
Review Internet security strategies and catalog Internet security activities.
– Consider your own Web Security project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– what is the best design framework for Web Security organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Browser security Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Browser security planning and document what potential Browser security megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Web Security values?
– Are there Web Security problems defined?
Domain Name System Critical Criteria:
Sort Domain Name System tasks and report on developing an effective Domain Name System strategy.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Web Security process?
Proxy server Critical Criteria:
Detail Proxy server decisions and arbitrate Proxy server techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
Application security Critical Criteria:
Probe Application security planning and optimize Application security leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Web Security requirements in detail?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
Password manager Critical Criteria:
Start Password manager governance and acquire concise Password manager education.
– Do we monitor the Web Security decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we Identify specific Web Security investment and emerging trends?
Virtual private network Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Virtual private network decisions and improve Virtual private network service perception.
– What about Web Security Analysis of results?
Goatse Security Critical Criteria:
Understand Goatse Security risks and gather Goatse Security models .
Cyberspace Electronic Security Act Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Cyberspace Electronic Security Act visions and ask questions.
Operating systems Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Operating systems strategies and be persistent.
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
– Who needs to know about Web Security ?
– Do we have past Web Security Successes?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Deduce Web service issues and point out Web service tensions in leadership.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Web Security delivery for example is new software needed?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– What is our formula for success in Web Security ?
Computer worms Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Computer worms governance and customize techniques for implementing Computer worms controls.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Web Security, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Web Security goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Antivirus software Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Antivirus software projects and tour deciding if Antivirus software progress is made.
– What are the key elements of your Web Security performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Web Security processes?
– How to Secure Web Security?
Mail transfer agent Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Mail transfer agent management and figure out ways to motivate other Mail transfer agent users.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Web Security opportunities costing us money?
– Have all basic functions of Web Security been defined?
– Why are Web Security skills important?
Usability of web authentication systems Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Usability of web authentication systems decisions and differentiate in coordinating Usability of web authentication systems.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Web Security services/products?
– Who will provide the final approval of Web Security deliverables?
Computer Viruses Critical Criteria:
See the value of Computer Viruses risks and find out.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Web Security process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Web Security process available?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Web Security strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we keep improving Web Security?
Network Address Translation Critical Criteria:
Design Network Address Translation failures and find the ideas you already have.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Web Security is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is the firewall configured to translate (hide) internal ip addresses, using network address translation (nat)?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Web Security activities?
Comparison of antivirus software Critical Criteria:
See the value of Comparison of antivirus software tactics and tour deciding if Comparison of antivirus software progress is made.
– How do we know that any Web Security analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Computer virus Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Computer virus decisions and achieve a single Computer virus view and bringing data together.
– How can the value of Web Security be defined?
Message authentication code Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Message authentication code leadership and balance specific methods for improving Message authentication code results.
Web literacy Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Web literacy outcomes and describe the risks of Web literacy sustainability.
Stateful firewall Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Stateful firewall governance and oversee Stateful firewall requirements.
– To what extent does management recognize Web Security as a tool to increase the results?
– Does Web Security appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Network security Critical Criteria:
Confer over Network security planning and track iterative Network security results.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– Are the disaster recovery plan (DRP) and the business contingency plan (BCP) tested annually?
– What is Effective Web Security?
Network security policy Critical Criteria:
Recall Network security policy results and define what our big hairy audacious Network security policy goal is.
– Is Web Security dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How important is Web Security to the user organizations mission?
Trojan horse Critical Criteria:
Detail Trojan horse outcomes and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Trojan horse projects.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Web Security that make it risky?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Web Security Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Web Security External links:
Norfolk & Dedham Web Security Login Page
ISBE Web Security Module – Login Screen
AT&T Web Security – Login
Web Security External links:
AT&T Web Security – Login
Website Security | Web Security | SiteLock
ISBE Web Security Module – Login Screen
Keystroke logging External links:
Keystroke Logging – LifeLock
Keystroke Logging | Mobistealth
Keystroke Logging Banner – CERT
Internet Engineering Task Force External links:
What is the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)?
Internet Engineering Task Force – IETF – Home | Facebook
what does the internet engineering task force do – …
Zombie computer External links:
Zombie computer | Britannica.com
Is Your PC A Zombie? And What’s a Zombie Computer, …
Circuit-level gateway External links:
What is a Circuit-Level Gateway? – Definition from …
http://A circuit-level gateway is a type of firewall. Circuit level gateways work at the session layer of the OSI model, or as a “shim-layer” between the application layer and the transport layer of the TCP/IP stack. They monitor TCP handshaking between packets to determine whether a requested session is legitimate.
Comparison of firewalls External links:
Comparison of firewalls – YouTube
A Comparison of Firewalls and Intrusion Detection Systems
Screening router External links:
Screening Router – 36442 – The Cisco Learning Network
Screening router – 74332 – The Cisco Learning Network
Network packet External links:
Packet Analyzer – Network Packet Analysis | SolarWinds
Software-Driven Network Packet Brokers | NETSCOUT
Triple DES External links:
SP 800-20, Triple DES Modes of Operation Validation …
Message authentication External links:
[PDF]Keying Hash Functions for Message Authentication
Resolving view state message authentication code (MAC) errors
Computer security External links:
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
Computer Security | Consumer Information
Best Computer Security | Security Software Companies| …
Firewalls and Internet Security External links:
Firewalls and Internet Security: Repelling the Wily Hacker
The best-selling first edition of Firewalls and Internet Security became the bible of Internet security by showing readers how to think about threats and solutions.
Security token External links:
Security Token Service
Polymath – PLY ICO Security Token Launch Blockchain …
[PDF]Security Token User Guide – PDF – Opus Bank
Simple Mail Transfer Protocol External links:
Some Facts About SMTP – Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
The Remote Simple Mail Transfer Protocol Service …
Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) Relay – CDT Services
Computer worm External links:
Stuxnet | computer worm | Britannica.com
What is computer worm? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Stuxnet Computer Worm Has Vast Repercussions : NPR
Hypertext Transfer Protocol External links:
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) – Techopedia.com
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Status Code Registry
Mail user agent External links:
What is mail user agent (MUA)? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Lab 2: A Mail User Agent in Java – Smith College
Programming Assignment 1: A Mail User Agent in Java
Internet Protocol External links:
What is Voice Over Internet Protocol? – xfinity.com
VoIP Calling | How Voice Over Internet Protocol Works
IPv6: Internet Protocol Version 6 – AT&T Support
Web traffic External links:
Revisitors – Targeted Traffic | Buy Traffic | Web Traffic
Web Traffic Lounge – Home Business Internet Coach
Visitor-traffic | Quality web traffic to your websites
OSI model External links:
The OSI model Flashcards | Quizlet
The OSI Model’s Seven Layers Defined and Functions …
Troubleshooting Along the OSI Model – Pearson IT …
Denial-of-service attack External links:
BrickerBot Permanent Denial-of-Service Attack …
Transport Layer Security External links:
What is Transport Layer Security (TLS)? – Definition …
Transport Layer Security
http://Transport layer security (TLS) is a protocol that provides communication security between client/server applications that communicate with each other over the Internet. It enables privacy, integrity and protection for the data that’s transmitted between different nodes on the Internet.
Internet key exchange External links:
Internet Key Exchange – technet.microsoft.com
Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) Protocol
Google Chrome External links:
Java and Google Chrome Browser
Google Chrome – Home | Facebook
Download Google Chrome – Download software and …
Pretty Good Privacy External links:
ERIC – A Pretty Good Paper about Pretty Good Privacy., …
WHERE TO GET PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) – …
David Ross — Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) – rossde.com
Internet safety External links:
Internet Safety | Cox Communications
Internet Safety – WebMD
Microsoft Internet Safety and Security Center
Internet protocol suite External links:
Internet Protocol Suite Flashcards | Quizlet
Internet Protocol Suite
http://The Internet protocol suite is the conceptual model and set of communications protocols used on the Internet and similar computer networks. It is commonly known as TCP/IP because the original protocols in the suite are the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and the Internet Protocol (IP).
Internet protocol suite
http://The Internet protocol suite is the computer networking model and set of communications protocols used on the Internet and similar computer networks. It is commonly known as TCP/IP, because its most important protocols, the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and the Internet Protocol (IP) were the first networking protocols defined in this standard.
Internet security External links:
Antivirus Software, Internet Security, Spyware and …
Center for Internet Security – Official Site
AT&T – Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee
Browser security External links:
Stronger Browser Security Standards – eBay Seller Center
TFCU – Browser Security
[PDF]NAIC/NIPR Browser Security Upgrade
Domain Name System External links:
Domain Name System (DNS) Overview – technet.microsoft.com
[PDF]Secure Domain Name System (DNS) Deployment Guide
Domain Name System | NTIA
Proxy server External links:
Oct 30, 2015 · Download Anon Proxy Server for free. Anonymous proxy server. Supports http, https, socks.
Anon Proxy Server download | SourceForge.net
sourceforge.net › Browse › Development › WWW/HTTP
Proxy Server | IT Services
Application security External links:
Program Rules – Application Security – Google
Application Security News, Tutorials & Tools – DZone
Password manager External links:
One Identity Password Manager
Quest Password Manager
One Identity Password Manager – Dallas
Virtual private network External links:
Virtual Private Network | Information & Technology Services
A virtual private network (VPN) is the extension of a private network that encompasses links across shared or public networks like the Internet. With a VPN, you can send data between two computers across a shared or public network in a manner that emulates a point-to-point private link. Virtual private networking is the act of creating and configuring a virtual private network.
Virtual Private Network (VPN) – Northeastern ITS
Goatse Security External links:
Goatse Security – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Samuel Hocevar – Founder @ Goatse Security | Crunchbase
GNAA / Goatse Security | Know Your Meme
Cyberspace Electronic Security Act External links:
Cyberspace Electronic Security Act – EPIC
Operating systems External links:
Operating Systems | Motorized & Hand-Operated | Hunter …
Tideworks Technology – Terminal Operating Systems
Well-known security identifiers in Windows operating systems
Web service External links:
LDAPAuth Web Service – zcs.k12.in.us
Free BIN/IIN Lookup Web Service – binlist.net
MSU Police Web Service
Computer worms External links:
Cyber ‘ants’ patrol PC networks against computer worms …
Computer Worms Team – Official Site
What Computer Worms Are and How They Work – Lifewire
Antivirus software External links:
Antivirus Software, Internet Security, Spyware and …
Geek Squad Antivirus Software Download | Webroot
List of antivirus software vendors – support.microsoft.com
Mail transfer agent External links:
Which mail transfer agent does Gmail use? – Quora
EmailSuccess: High Performance Mail Transfer Agent …
Usability of web authentication systems External links:
Usability of web authentication systems – WOW.com
Usability of web authentication systems – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Usability of web authentication systems
Computer Viruses External links:
Don’t Open That File: A Lesson in Computer Viruses
See the World’s First Computer Viruses | Time.com
Network Address Translation External links:
Network Address Translation (NAT) Devices – Allen-Bradley
http://ab.rockwellautomation.com › … › EtherNet/IP Network
What is Network Address Translation (NAT)?
Computer virus External links:
Don’t fall for this computer virus scam! – May. 12, 2017
Computer Virus – ABC News
Computer Virus Statistics – Statistic Brain
Message authentication code External links:
Resolving view state message authentication code (MAC) errors
Hashed Message Authentication Code Functions
Web literacy External links:
Web Literacy Skills for Library Staff – thimbleprojects.org
Web Literacy: Vital to Internet Health — Mozilla
Web Literacy – Mozilla Learning
Stateful firewall External links:
Stateful Firewall – 81417 – The Cisco Learning Network
What is a stateful firewall? – Quora
Stateful Firewalls | How a Stateful Firewall Works | InformIT
Network security External links:
Firewall Management Software | Network Security …
IANS – Institute for Applied Network Security
Network security policy External links:
Data Communication Network Security Policy
[PDF]NETWORK SECURITY POLICY – Home | Howard …
Network security policy
http://A network security policy, or NSP, is a generic document that outlines rules for computer network access, determines how policies are enforced and lays out some of the basic architecture of the company security/ network security environment. The document itself is usually several pages long and written by a committee.
Trojan horse External links:
Trojan horse | Story & Facts | Britannica.com