What is involved in Programmable Business Model
Find out what the related areas are that Programmable Business Model connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Programmable Business Model thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Programmable Business Model journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Programmable Business Model leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Programmable Business Model related domains to cover and 322 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Programmable Business Model, Operations research, Software prototyping, Business architecture, Business process reengineering, Biological systems engineering, Model-driven architecture, Nadja Damij, Business model, Business Process Modelling Notation, Information technology, Risk management, Formalized Administrative Notation, Functional flow block diagram, Core business, Ruzena Bajcsy, Business process management, Architecture of Integrated Information Systems, Object model, Safety engineering, Requirements engineering, Software engineering, Computer programming, Programming paradigm, System dynamics, Software quality, Use case diagram, View model, Corporate governance, Watts Humphrey, Technical support, Flow chart, Unified Process, Business Process Model and Notation, Work breakdown structure, Aspect-oriented software development, Trygve Reenskaug, Danese Cooper, Software quality assurance, Scientific modelling, Change management, Rapid application development, Function model, Systems engineering, Business process mapping, Verification and validation, Software development process, Niklaus Wirth, Systems development life cycle, Data model, Harbarian process modelling, Spiral model, Business analysis, Model Driven Engineering, Extreme programming, Agile software development, Performance engineering, Peri Tarr, Activity diagram, Business process redesign, Industrial engineering, Bertrand Meyer, Strategic management, Electrical engineering, Enterprise architecture, Event-driven process chain, Business reference model, Software development, Ivar Jacobson, Incremental build model, Functional specification, Business process:
Programmable Business Model Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Programmable Business Model results and probe Programmable Business Model strategic alliances.
– what is the best design framework for Programmable Business Model organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Programmable Business Model is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Programmable Business Model? There might be some that are less obvious?
Operations research Critical Criteria:
Unify Operations research strategies and get answers.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Programmable Business Model in a volatile global economy?
– Are there Programmable Business Model problems defined?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Devise Software prototyping issues and be persistent.
– How can you negotiate Programmable Business Model successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we measure improved Programmable Business Model service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the usability implications of Programmable Business Model actions?
Business architecture Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Business architecture failures and create a map for yourself.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Programmable Business Model process?
– What are specific Programmable Business Model Rules to follow?
Business process reengineering Critical Criteria:
Reason over Business process reengineering tasks and forecast involvement of future Business process reengineering projects in development.
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– How do we Improve Programmable Business Model service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do we have past Programmable Business Model Successes?
Biological systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Biological systems engineering management and display thorough understanding of the Biological systems engineering process.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Programmable Business Model workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How likely is the current Programmable Business Model plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Have all basic functions of Programmable Business Model been defined?
Model-driven architecture Critical Criteria:
Depict Model-driven architecture tasks and assess what counts with Model-driven architecture that we are not counting.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Programmable Business Model processes?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Programmable Business Model delivery for example is new software needed?
Nadja Damij Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Nadja Damij issues and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Nadja Damij.
– When a Programmable Business Model manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Will Programmable Business Model deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Steer Business model governance and probe Business model strategic alliances.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– What vendors make products that address the Programmable Business Model needs?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
– Do we all define Programmable Business Model in the same way?
Business Process Modelling Notation Critical Criteria:
Map Business Process Modelling Notation governance and attract Business Process Modelling Notation skills.
– Are we Assessing Programmable Business Model and Risk?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Information technology adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing Information technology.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Programmable Business Model opportunities costing us money?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
– Who needs to know about Programmable Business Model ?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Risk management outcomes and acquire concise Risk management education.
– Does your organization perform vulnerability assessment activities as part of the acquisition cycle for products in each of the following areas: Cybersecurity, SCADA, smart grid, internet connectivity, and website hosting?
– Does your organization include risk management processes in policy decisions, such as implementation of a new specification, design requirement, or other related elements?
– How do various engineering job roles and Cybersecurity specialty roles engage to maximize constructive overlap and differences to address security for these systems?
– Are interdependent service providers (for example, fuel suppliers, telecommunications providers, meter data processors) included in risk assessments?
– Has any external work been done with ERM (external consulting)? If so, what was accomplished; what was concerning, what was found to be helpful?
– Do we have these warning signs: This project is not that big and everyone knows what they are doing -why do we need a project manager?
– For the most critical systems, are multiple operators required to implement changes that risk consequential events?
– Does the IT Risk Management framework align to a three lines of defense model?
– How do we appropriately integrate Cybersecurity risk into business risk?
– How do we measure the effectiveness of our Cybersecurity program?
– What risks will the organization take on new initiatives?
– To whom does the ITRM function or oversight role report?
– If we cant fix it, how do we do it differently?
– How does your company report on its IT risk?
– How often are locks changed?
– How many different rules are there?
– How will we pay for it?
– Are any two policies the same?
Formalized Administrative Notation Critical Criteria:
Deduce Formalized Administrative Notation engagements and develop and take control of the Formalized Administrative Notation initiative.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Programmable Business Model requirements in detail?
– Are assumptions made in Programmable Business Model stated explicitly?
– What are our Programmable Business Model Processes?
Functional flow block diagram Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Functional flow block diagram visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Functional flow block diagram services.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Programmable Business Model leaders?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Programmable Business Model processes?
– What will drive Programmable Business Model change?
Core business Critical Criteria:
Focus on Core business risks and summarize a clear Core business focus.
– How do we know that any Programmable Business Model analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– What is our core business and how will it evolve in the future?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– How to deal with Programmable Business Model Changes?
Ruzena Bajcsy Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Ruzena Bajcsy tasks and test out new things.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Programmable Business Model services/products?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Programmable Business Model?
Business process management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Business process management planning and point out improvements in Business process management.
– Is there any existing Programmable Business Model governance structure?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Programmable Business Model Management?
Architecture of Integrated Information Systems Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Architecture of Integrated Information Systems planning and get out your magnifying glass.
– Does Programmable Business Model systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Why are Programmable Business Model skills important?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Examine Object model planning and maintain Object model for success.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Programmable Business Model strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How can skill-level changes improve Programmable Business Model?
Safety engineering Critical Criteria:
Derive from Safety engineering tactics and devise Safety engineering key steps.
– How can you measure Programmable Business Model in a systematic way?
– What is our Programmable Business Model Strategy?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Chart Requirements engineering goals and gather Requirements engineering models .
– Have the types of risks that may impact Programmable Business Model been identified and analyzed?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Programmable Business Model?
– How do we maintain Programmable Business Models Integrity?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Rank Software engineering leadership and mentor Software engineering customer orientation.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Programmable Business Model products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– What are the long-term Programmable Business Model goals?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Computer programming issues and adjust implementation of Computer programming.
– Does Programmable Business Model analysis show the relationships among important Programmable Business Model factors?
– Does Programmable Business Model analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Align Programming paradigm projects and mentor Programming paradigm customer orientation.
– Is Programmable Business Model Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the business goals Programmable Business Model is aiming to achieve?
System dynamics Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in System dynamics planning and finalize specific methods for System dynamics acceptance.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Programmable Business Model agendas for the next 3 years?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Programmable Business Model that make it risky?
– What is Systems Thinking, and how does it relate to System Dynamics?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Guard Software quality strategies and test out new things.
– Do those selected for the Programmable Business Model team have a good general understanding of what Programmable Business Model is all about?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– To what extent does management recognize Programmable Business Model as a tool to increase the results?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
Use case diagram Critical Criteria:
Study Use case diagram goals and revise understanding of Use case diagram architectures.
– Is maximizing Programmable Business Model protection the same as minimizing Programmable Business Model loss?
– What are internal and external Programmable Business Model relations?
View model Critical Criteria:
Infer View model strategies and improve View model service perception.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Programmable Business Model process?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Programmable Business Model, including any consulting or professional services?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Programmable Business Model study?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Canvass Corporate governance management and differentiate in coordinating Corporate governance.
– How do we go about Securing Programmable Business Model?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Examine Watts Humphrey strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Watts Humphrey.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Programmable Business Model models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Among the Programmable Business Model product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Do we monitor the Programmable Business Model decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Technical support Critical Criteria:
Grade Technical support engagements and get going.
– What alternatives do the vendors offer for contacting technical support (e.g., email, telephone, online chat, and web-based reporting)?
– If technical support services are included, what is the vendors commitment to timely response?
– How do we Identify specific Programmable Business Model investment and emerging trends?
– Who will provide the final approval of Programmable Business Model deliverables?
Flow chart Critical Criteria:
Infer Flow chart quality and attract Flow chart skills.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Programmable Business Model project?
– How do we go about Comparing Programmable Business Model approaches/solutions?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Unified Process decisions and innovate what needs to be done with Unified Process.
– What are the disruptive Programmable Business Model technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Programmable Business Model leader?
Business Process Model and Notation Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Business Process Model and Notation results and question.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Programmable Business Model does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Work breakdown structure Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Work breakdown structure planning and find answers.
– Do Programmable Business Model rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Explain in detail the Work Breakdown Structure?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Aspect-oriented software development management and define Aspect-oriented software development competency-based leadership.
– Consider your own Programmable Business Model project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How can the value of Programmable Business Model be defined?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Track Trygve Reenskaug engagements and look in other fields.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Programmable Business Model ?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Study Danese Cooper projects and observe effective Danese Cooper.
– In a project to restructure Programmable Business Model outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How much does Programmable Business Model help?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Apply Software quality assurance goals and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Software quality assurance projects.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Programmable Business Model effort?
Scientific modelling Critical Criteria:
Audit Scientific modelling engagements and ask what if.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Programmable Business Model project manager?
Change management Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Change management goals and finalize the present value of growth of Change management.
– The objective of Change Management is to ensure that standard methods and procedures are used, such that changes can be dealt with quickly, with the lowest possible impact on service quality. all changes should be traceable, in other words, one can answer the question, what changed? Do we do this?
– Troubleshooting – are problems related to what is actually changing (the change), to the management of tasks and resources to make the change happen (project management) or to issues relating to employee engagement, buy-in and resistance (Change Management)?
– In terms of change focus, leaders will examine the success of past strategic initiatives and the concrete Change Management that accompanied them. is the overall strategy sound?
– Have all the major Change Management issues associated with the preferred alternative been identified and discussed?
– Does the service providers Change Management process match the customers needs?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– How effective is your organization with organizational change management?
– In what scenarios should change management systems be introduced?
– Are Organizational Change managements best practices (eg Kotter) applied?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– How pro-active is the Organizational Change Management Plan?
– When and how is Change Management used on a project?
– What is workplace Change Management?
– What is Change Management?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Chat re Rapid application development issues and learn.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Programmable Business Model project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Programmable Business Model project lifecycle?
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in our organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– Which sdlc results in the highest degree of user participation?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Should it be monitored by standard monitoring tools?
– Is the functionality visible through the uis?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– What is architected rad?
– When to use dsdm?
– When use RAD?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Study Function model governance and innovate what needs to be done with Function model.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Programmable Business Model objectives?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Adapt Systems engineering goals and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Systems engineering.
– If you had to recreate the system at a certain state in its life cycle or duplicate the deployed system in the test lab to check out a fault, would you have all of the configuration data and documentation version information you would need to do so?
– If we can describe engineered systems in a way analogous to natural systems (global complexity emerging from local simplicity, for example), can we identify the parameters which obey the kind of power-law relationship we find in natural systems?
– How do we achieve sufficient predictability in developing the system so as to enable meaningful costed and time-bounded, resourced plans to be formed?
– Is the project using any technologies that have not been widely deployed or that the project team is unfamiliar with?
– What will take the place of magnitude in our attempts to discern a power-law relationship?
– Once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– Does management understand principles and concepts of system engineering?
– Do the requirements satisfy the intent and all key items of the need?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– Is systems engineering the solution to all of our systems problems?
– What are the expectations and limits of the given integration?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– What is the geographic and physical extent of the system?
– What solution options may be appropriate?
– Is there a commitment from the top down?
– How do we compare with the competition?
– What parts are connected to each other?
– Multiple development cycles?
– What are our objectives?
– Right implementation?
Business process mapping Critical Criteria:
Think about Business process mapping quality and finalize specific methods for Business process mapping acceptance.
– What are the key elements of your Programmable Business Model performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Does Programmable Business Model appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Participate in Verification and validation governance and stake your claim.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Programmable Business Model process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Programmable Business Model process available?
– Can we add value to the current Programmable Business Model decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How would one define Programmable Business Model leadership?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Check Software development process tasks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Software development process because they lack skills.
– Which customers cant participate in our Programmable Business Model domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What about Programmable Business Model Analysis of results?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Focus on Niklaus Wirth strategies and get answers.
– What is Effective Programmable Business Model?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Systems development life cycle outcomes and pay attention to the small things.
– Is there a Programmable Business Model Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Study Data model planning and raise human resource and employment practices for Data model.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– How will you know that the Programmable Business Model project has been successful?
– Have you identified your Programmable Business Model key performance indicators?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Harbarian process modelling Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Harbarian process modelling engagements and create a map for yourself.
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
X-ray Spiral model failures and arbitrate Spiral model techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do we manage Programmable Business Model Knowledge Management (KM)?
Business analysis Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Business analysis risks and balance specific methods for improving Business analysis results.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Programmable Business Model?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– Is a Programmable Business Model Team Work effort in place?
Model Driven Engineering Critical Criteria:
Track Model Driven Engineering engagements and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Model Driven Engineering projects.
– In the case of a Programmable Business Model project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Programmable Business Model project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Programmable Business Model project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Is Programmable Business Model Required?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Read up on Extreme programming leadership and pioneer acquisition of Extreme programming systems.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Programmable Business Model product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Why is Programmable Business Model important for you now?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Track Agile software development tactics and probe Agile software development strategic alliances.
– The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can we also do this?
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– Can research really be relegated to a series of steps that when performed in sequence result in a new product?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Does the organization have a distinct quality program that support continuous process improvement?
– Will the broader project community be populated appropriately?
– How Agile are Industrial Software Development Practices?
– Complexity: an appropriate framework for development?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– Who sets the Programmable Business Model standards?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– Is the system subject to external regulation?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– What type of Experience is valuable?
– What is Scale and Why Manage It?
– When should we not use it?
– How much modeling to do?
– What is ASD to us?
Performance engineering Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Performance engineering tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– What are our needs in relation to Programmable Business Model skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Devise Peri Tarr decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for Peri Tarr.
– Why should we adopt a Programmable Business Model framework?
Activity diagram Critical Criteria:
Grasp Activity diagram projects and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Activity diagram.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Programmable Business Model activities?
– Are there Programmable Business Model Models?
Business process redesign Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Business process redesign management and remodel and develop an effective Business process redesign strategy.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Programmable Business Model moving forward?
Industrial engineering Critical Criteria:
Derive from Industrial engineering strategies and shift your focus.
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Bertrand Meyer projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Bertrand Meyer is getting what it needs.
Strategic management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Strategic management adoptions and finalize the present value of growth of Strategic management.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Programmable Business Model values?
– Are accountability and ownership for Programmable Business Model clearly defined?
Electrical engineering Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Electrical engineering decisions and innovate what needs to be done with Electrical engineering.
– Will Programmable Business Model have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Enterprise architecture tactics and improve Enterprise architecture service perception.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Event-driven process chain Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Event-driven process chain engagements and overcome Event-driven process chain skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Programmable Business Model?
Business reference model Critical Criteria:
Grasp Business reference model risks and report on setting up Business reference model without losing ground.
Software development Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Software development strategies and do something to it.
– Much of the agile advice is oriented towards small teams of up to ten people, who are either co-located or near located, who have ready access to their primary stakeholders, and who are working on software that can be easily organized into a series of small releases. What about large teams?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– How do you take an approach like CMM that is heavily about management control and measurement and make it light on its feet?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– Are meetings viewed as ways for managers to micromanage their teams: what have you done in the last 24 hours?
– How do scaling issues affect the manner in which you fulfill your goal of identifying your initial scope?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– How Do Practitioners Integrate Usability Engineering in Software Development?
– What other types of systems might be able to benefit from this component?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– Is open source software development essentially an agile method?
– What does software development maturity really mean?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– Will the team be populated by stakeholders?
– What about large teams?
– What is Agility ?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Discourse Ivar Jacobson adoptions and raise human resource and employment practices for Ivar Jacobson.
– Think about the people you identified for your Programmable Business Model project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Programmable Business Model information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Derive from Incremental build model results and finalize specific methods for Incremental build model acceptance.
– Are there recognized Programmable Business Model problems?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Functional specification planning and transcribe Functional specification as tomorrows backbone for success.
Business process Critical Criteria:
Derive from Business process adoptions and tour deciding if Business process progress is made.
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– How will business process and behavioral change be managed?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Programmable Business Model Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Operations research External links:
Operations Research Dual-Title Degree Graduate …
Operations research (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Match details for Operations Research Analysts
Software prototyping External links:
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Software Prototyping & Requirements Management …
Business architecture External links:
What is Business Architecture? – The Open Group Blog
[PDF]Business Architecture Document – OpenSDLC
Business Architecture Guild
Business process reengineering External links:
BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING: Essays
[PDF]Business Process Reengineering
Job: BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING | Master …
Biological systems engineering External links:
Biological systems engineering (eBook, 2002) …
[PDF]Biological Systems Engineering
Biological Systems Engineering | Washington State …
Model-driven architecture External links:
Model-Driven Architecture (MDA) – Gartner IT Glossary
Business model External links:
OneTitle | business model
Business Model Definition | Investopedia
Business Model Templates for PowerPoint – …
Information technology External links:
SOLAR | Division of Information Technology
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
Risk management External links:
Risk Management – ue.org
20 Best Title:(risk Management Manager) jobs (Hiring …
http://Risk management is the identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks (defined in ISO 31000 as the effect of uncertainty on objectives) followed by coordinated and economical application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events or to maximize the realization of opportunities.
Functional flow block diagram External links:
Functional flow block diagram – WOW.com
Functional Flow Block Diagram (FFBD) | Graffletopia
Core business External links:
MISD Core Business System
Core Business Solutions | ISO Certification for Small …
College of Business – Core Business Classes
Ruzena Bajcsy External links:
Ruzena Bajcsy | The Franklin Institute
Ruzena Bajcsy – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Ruzena Bajcsy | EECS at UC Berkeley
Business process management External links:
Business Process Management Tool | myInvenio
Workflow Software, Business Process Management …
Naviant – Business Process Management
Architecture of Integrated Information Systems External links:
[PDF]ARIS – Architecture of Integrated Information Systems
ARIS (Architecture of Integrated Information Systems)
Object model External links:
Known issues in Outlook 2010 when you use the object model
Safety engineering External links:
Safety Engineering and Claims Management – sectn.com
Radiation Safety Engineering, Inc.
Requirements engineering External links:
[PDF]Requirements Engineering Process – Computer …
Requirements Engineering – Springer
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – nist.gov
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Computer programming External links:
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
M State – Computer Programming
System dynamics External links:
System dynamics (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Software quality External links:
[PPT]Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
Use case diagram External links:
3.03_A Use Case Diagram for an ATM – YouTube
View model External links:
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59 – …
View / View Model Naming Conventions · Caliburn.Micro
http://A view model represents the data that you want to display on your view/page, whether it be used for static text or for input values (like textboxes and dropdown lists) that can be added to the database (or edited). It is something different than your domain model. It is a model for the view.
Corporate governance External links:
Corporate Governance – About Us | Aetna
Program on Corporate Governance – About the Program
Briefing: Governance | Davis Polk | Corporate Governance
Watts Humphrey External links:
George Watts Humphrey Jr. – Wealth-X Dossier
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong Mission
Technical support External links:
Technical Support – Hem Saw Inc.
QIES Technical Support Office – Welcome
ASISTS | Adult Student Information System & Technical Support
Flow chart External links:
Escrow Flow Chart | Guardian Northwest Title & Escrow
Procedure Flow Chart – Title IX – MUW
Complaint Filing Flow Chart – TCU Title IX
Unified Process External links:
Standards, compliance, and Rational Unified Process – IBM
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Work breakdown structure External links:
[DOC]WORK BREAKDOWN STRUCTURE – Maryland
[PPT]Work Breakdown Structure – Pension Perisic, Podstrana
Danese Cooper External links:
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Jobs – Monster.com
Software Quality Assurance – onTy Toom’s Professional …
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Scientific modelling External links:
Scientific modelling — Science Learning Hub
Change management External links:
Change management experts -Change Management …
Change Management Models & Process | Change Activation
The Change Consulting Group – Change Management …
Rapid application development External links:
ERIC – Using Rapid Application Development To Improve …
Rapid Application Development for the Web | Radzen
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Function model External links:
[PDF]360 Thinking: An Executive Function Model and …
Systems engineering External links:
Systems Engineering | IT Services Company | …
Advanced Systems Engineering Corporation | ASEC …
Innoslate | PLM and Systems Engineering Tools
Business process mapping External links:
[PDF]Business Process Mapping – romford.store
Business Process Mapping Examples – SmartDraw
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
What is Google’s software development process? – Quora
Systems development life cycle External links:
The Systems Development Life Cycle, assignment help
Systems Development Life Cycle – SSB
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
Data model External links:
Data Warehouse data model | Microsoft Docs
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
IPLD – The data model of the content-addressable web
Spiral model External links:
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
SDLC – Spiral Model – tutorialspoint.com
Business analysis External links:
Business analysis (eBook, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
International Institute of Business Analysis – Official Site
Extreme programming External links:
Mega Man Next Remix Demo [Part 1] – Extreme Programming
AgileFAQs – Expert Agile, Scrum, eXtreme Programming …
Agile software development External links:
Freeport Metrics | Agile Software Development and Design
Mobile Apps, Digital Products, Agile Software Development
Stride | Agile Software Development Consultancy | NYC
Performance engineering External links:
KPE Korkar Performance Engineering
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering – Official Site
Activity diagram External links:
Title ( Activity Diagram (UML)) | Creately
UML Activity Diagrams: Guidelines – msdn.microsoft.com
Activity Diagram – Activity Diagram Symbols, Examples, …
Business process redesign External links:
[PPT]Business Process Redesign – IT Strategic Template …
[PDF]How to Use the PRF65 Business Process Redesign …
Industrial engineering External links:
Alpha Pi Mu – Industrial Engineering Honor Society
EPIC Systems Inc | Top Industrial Engineering Companies
Industrial Engineering & Management
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Bertrand Meyer Profiles | Facebook
Strategic management External links:
Strategic Management – AbeBooks
Strategic Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT Essays – ManyEssays.com
Electrical engineering External links:
Applied Engineering Concepts – Electrical Engineering …
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science | South …
USC Viterbi | Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical Engineering
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Event-driven process chain External links:
EPC (Event-Driven Process Chain) Diagram Shapes | …
Event-Driven Process Chain Diagrams Solution | …
Business reference model External links:
Business Reference Model Version 2.0 – HSDL
The Exploration & Mining Business Reference Model
World-Class EA: Business Reference Model
Software development External links:
Gordon Darby – Government Software Development
COAX – Software Development Company
Online Education and Software Development | Smart Horizons
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson Profiles | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson International – Home | Facebook
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental build model – WOW.com
Functional specification External links:
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
A Functional Specification for a Programming Language …
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
Business process External links:
[PDF]Business Process Guide Position Management : …
20 Best Title:(business Process Manager) jobs (Hiring …
Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing Services | UnityBPO